PR backlog

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Jan 13 11:35:28 PST 2008

On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 03:20:03AM -0500, Yoshihiro Ota wrote:
> let me know if conclusion ends up some way of seeking more help.
> I can spare some time for 1. testing and verifying PR's with patches
> and/or 2. closing too old PR's with apologise to bug reporters.

The dicussion has moved forward (at least in the venue of the IRC
channel) on how we can do exactly that.  The newest idea is that
we need to write up a guide on "how to walk a user through kernel
debugging" so that we can have a group of people work with users,
rather than having them send PRs that don't get processed.

mcl