Questions

Maxim Konovalov maxim at macomnet.ru
Thu Jan 18 18:47:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, 21:20-0000, Nicolas Cartron wrote:

> Hello Bugbusters' team !
>
> First of all, I wish you an happy new year :)
>
> I saw in the mail Max Laier has just sent (FreeBSD status report)
> that you were looking for volunteers to help, so I just wanna know
> what needs to be done, and in a few words : how can i help ?

Find a suitable problem report in the PR database, fix it and submit a
followup with a patch.  Find a problem report that's a duplicate of
existing PR or already fixed or non-reproducable and submit a
followup.  Repeat theses steps.

http://www.freebsd.org/support.html#gnats
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/pr-guidelines/index.html

Thanks!