status?

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Feb 23 20:26:46 UTC 2007

Hello Bugbusters of the FreeBSD team,

Currently I am looking into older kern/i386/bin PR tickets
that are having patches or are in feedback mode. I am trying
to resolve them and get rid of them in general.

I can use a little help though, there are specific PR's
mentioning specific versions of FreeBSD (4.x for example),
which might no longer apply to more recent FreeBSD versions
(6.x preferrably).

So: I want to ask you guys out there to go hunt for these
specific PR's, take out the ones that are no longer relevant
, get usefull information for recent FreeBSD versions and get
back to us so that we can try to assign the pr to someone :)

Apart from that: There are also a lot of PR tickets in the
queue's with "Question" material in them, I (and from what
I know several others) want to have / keep / maintain GNATS
as a PR ticket base (PROBLEM REPORT) instead of a support
ticket system. With Maia Mailguard (Where i sometimes try
to be active as well); there is a policy that questions are
not for the ticketing systems but for the mailinglists.

I am asking you guys to identify these tickets and inform
us so that we can see what we can do about them and perhaps
kill them or get more information :)

This was actually just a random message to the bugbusters
asking for some help in specific regions that I am processing
now :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
Remko
--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder               ** remko at elvandar.org
      FreeBSD                    ** remko at FreeBSD.org

      /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */