Whereis, what happened to the ubt man page(s)?

Chris H bsd-lists at bsdforge.com
Sun Aug 3 16:26:51 UTC 2014

Greetings,
 I've been [attempting] to experiment with bluetooth(3). I was experimenting
with trying to connect, or pair with my "smart phone". When I plug in my
bluetooth dongle, I see the the manufacturer, and other information. The
device is listed in /dev as ubt0. But I am unable to pair, or otherwise
communicate [usefully] with the phone. I attempted to read up on ubt

# man ubt
No manual entry for ubt

So is this some super-secret device that only it's developer is allowed
to understand/work with?

Thank you for all your time, and consideration.

--Chris

P.S. the above was performed on RELENG_8, and RELENG_9