ng_ubt2 patch committed

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 13:10:40 PST 2009

dear frebsd-bluetooth@ users

with HPS blessing another updated/cleaned up version of the ng_ubt2
driver for usb2 was committed to -head.

this version should properly handle stalled usb transfers (i.e. the
system should not panic anymore). also the code is now (hopefully)
easier to read/understand/maintain.

please give it a try and let me know if there are any problems. i'm
also interested to hear about your experiences with ng_ubt2 and how it
stacks up to usb1 ng_ubt.

i also would like to thank HPS for his patience while working with me on this.

thanks,
max

====