pan profile support in freebsd

Iain Hibbert plunky at rya-online.net
Wed Feb 4 07:58:35 PST 2009

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Alexander Motin wrote:

> One more minor fact. Unlike rfcomm_pppd I haven't found an option to run
> btpand in foreground to track connection status.

what would you like to accomplish?

I made some effort for it to not detach until the setup is complete, but
it kind of needs to then in order for 'connection up' activities to
commence (eg proceeding to run dhclient)..  at least on my machine I have
logging turned up and do get some shutdown messages on the console when it
detaches.

I have not run it as a NAP or GN so I'm not sure if anything needs to
happen when connections come and go there but I thought maybe not as its
similar to plugging other computers in the other side of a switch.

iain