Bluetooth audio (once again)

Vladimir Grebenschikov vova at fbsd.ru
Sat Oct 4 07:53:13 UTC 2008

В Fri, 03/10/2008 в 09:45 -0700, Maksim Yevmenkin пишет:

> >  > sco sockets support was also added, however 1) sco sockets hook is
> >  > *not* connected by default and 2) there are some known problems with
> >  > the code. more specifically problems are related to "broken" bluetooth
> >  > devices and the way they report sco buffer size/packet count. i happen
> >  > to have few of those devices. we need to have a way to handle those
> >  > kind of devices nicely.
> >
> > I have Platronics P590 headset with advanced audio and Nokia headset. I
> >  may to check them against our bluetooth stack.

I bit strange that I can inquiry and l2ping device, but can't list
services:

# l2ping -a p590
0 bytes from p590 seq_no=0 time=1794.348 ms result=0x6
0 bytes from p590 seq_no=1 time=2023.401 ms result=0x6
0 bytes from p590 seq_no=2 time=1761.475 ms result=0x6
^C
# l2control -a p590 Read_Channel_List
l2control: Could not bind socket, bdaddr=00:19:7f:1b:de:77: Network is
down
#

Should I do "pairing" somehow ?

> ok.be warned, you will need to write some code for that. its
> relatively simple. basically open an rfcomm socket and then open a sco
> socket. i can provide examples if you want me to.

Please, send me an example if you have.

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
vova at fbsd.ru