Serial Port Profile

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Sat Jul 15 03:42:02 UTC 2006

I have the need to set up an RFCOMM serial port profile over bluetooth.
  I see the rfcomm_sppd tool, but that connects to another remote
bluetooth device's serial port profile.  What I need, is to offer a
serial port profile to bluetooth clients, and have a /dev/tty* entry to
talk with.

Is it implemented already?  If it is, please point me in the right
direction (man pages?)  If it isn't how much work is it, and would it be
complicated for a novice to do?

Thanks,
Eric