obexapp-1.4.2 and motorola E1000

Maksim Yevmenkin maksim.yevmenkin at savvis.net
Wed Jan 5 09:59:36 PST 2005

Hello,

>> I have problems to browse the file system in a Motorola E1000. I've
>> just updated obexapp to 1.4.2 but the problem remains. No problems
>> to do OPUSH and connect with PPP but when I do:
>>
>> obexapp -a e1000_address -f -C FTRN
>>
>> I get connected but I when type 'ls' I get any response and I have
>> to type 'CTRL+C' to quit. If I type 'cd' obexapp answer for the
>> remote directory but what directory ?

i assume you have paired your phone and pc *and* hcsecd(8) is running,
right?

could you please send me the hcidump(1) binary dump (produced with -w
option)? note: hcidump(1) is available at
http://www.geocities.com/m_evmenkin/hcidump-1.5.1.tar.gz

> There's version 1.4.4, but can't be committed right now(there's a
> ports freeze in force). You could try updating your port using the
> patch in the PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=75732

just so you know the patch in the pr is *reversed* :) 1.4.4 version has
a fix for 'obex connection id' header problem. this version has been
tested with motorola v551 phone and known to work.

max