Your Contact Info

Fredrick Norfleet cs at fbnitpro.net
Sun Aug 12 23:02:21 PDT 2007

                                       Plaxo | Your address book for life

   A Plaxo member would like to connect with you
   From: Fredrick Norfleet, Owner, FBN ITPro

   I'm using Plaxo to keep my address book up to date. Would you mind
   sending me your latest contact info? If you join Plaxo, we will always
   have each other's latest contact info updated automatically in our
   address books.
   Thanks!
   Fred Norfleet
   FBN ITPro
   http://fbnitpro.net

                           [1]  View your info

     If you no longer wish to receive emails from Fredrick Norfleet via
                      Plaxo, [2]click here to opt-out.