onboard wireless on rpi4

Klaus Cucinauomo maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:04:48 UTC 2020

Hi John,

> Am 10.09.2020 um 19:14 schrieb tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net>:
>
>  I'm asking because onboard wifi doesn't work
> AFAIK on rpi3b+

no surprise that you lost orientation in this DMA +XHCI+ WIFI + SDIO mixedChaos- thread :-)
In 1 brutal sentence:-) :  onboard wifi also doesn't work on RPI4.
I explained the reason for that in a former post.

> Where would you like me to post results to?
While you can post MMCCAM-results of e.g.: `camcontrol devlist` or the groundbreaking sdiotool :-) here to the list,
we normally post dmesg-results to : https://dmesgd.nycbug.org

To make the chaos perfect:
A needed test(for Crowston so he can mark it as double proved by the list) would be to
let go of the **stalin organ of file-transfer-tests**, invented by Mark (Millard) on your already compiled crowston-dma-patch.
(Check Md5sums of large file transfers to USB-media) and post the results(before/after as you did before) here.

> thanks,
> --
> J.

Thanks !