onboard wireless on rpi4

Klaus Cucinauomo maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:41:00 UTC 2020

> Did someone tell me this is *not* a problem at all on NetBSD/OpenBSD?
while I have to update my knowledge of what happened the last weeks @ fbsd/netbsd/openbsd src(I didn’t work on it for some weeks)…
For OpenBSD that was probably me, for NetBSD must have been Mark...
both NetBSD and OpenBSD do NOT have an exclusive pcie-driver for the DeviceTree mode like
Fbsd has , thanks to you.
You remember the discussion with HPS and myfreeweb... :
https://github.com/pftf/RPi4/issues?page=2&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
so for PCIe/fdt it’s an exclusive thing for you (and in terms of inheritance HPS, as far as I remember)
> I can submit the patch I have but it’s not a 100% fix.
Of course, please submit if you have something newer than already exists in Phabricator :
I’m sure that Mark(Millard)  is already sharpening his knife to give you test-feedback from his large-file tests;-)
And yes, your last dma-fix significantly reduced the problem of unexpected controller resets, but according to Mark not the
large file-copy-handling(I didn’t test that issues).

thank you,

kls