Add Support for Radxa RockPi E

Sleep Walker s199p.wa1k9r at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 23:17:42 UTC 2020

From TRM
———

There are two independent GMAC controllers named GMAC2IO and GMAC2PHY:
 GMAC2IO Supports 10/100/1000-Mbps data transfer rates with the RGMII interfaces and Supports 10/100-Mbps data transfer rates with the RMII interfaces
 GMAC2PHY Supports 10/100-Mbps data transfer rates with the RMII interfaces
———-

Отправлено с iPad