Unrelenting testplan D25219

Mark Millard marklmi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 13 10:35:42 UTC 2020

On 2020-Jun-13, at 01:54, Klaus Küchemann via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Am 13.06.2020 um 10:46 schrieb Hans Petter Selasky <hps at selasky.org>:
>>
>> On 2020-06-13 10:42, Klaus Küchemann wrote:
>>> ------ mouse removed from the hub, then panic: ------
>>
>> Is the HUB you are using self-powered?
>>
>> —HPS
>
> I tried both : 1. :direct-connection of SSD-drive(without external Hub)
> and  2.: external Hub with Power
> I’m using the Original Pi- power adapter
> and an UninterruptedPowerSupply.
>
> the filesystem on the SSD is dd`d from the u-boot-uSD where I compiled the kernel
> directly on the RPI(I removed every visible file from the dd`d uSD`s msdos-partition except the efi).
> `tried different efi-loaders..

Odd suggestion, try having /boot/loader.conf contain
something like:

kern.cam.boot_delay=10000
vfs.mountroot.timeout=10
vfs.root_mount_always_wait=1

If you are lucky enough that such makes it behave
better, you could then try commenting out subsets
of the 3 to isolate a minimal set of them that
helps the most.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com