Unrelenting testplan D25219

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 12 05:20:46 UTC 2020

> Am 12.06.2020 um 07:06 schrieb Klaus Küchemann <maciphone2 at googlemail.com>:
>
> still ends up in Resetting-controller-loop :
>
> https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=5536
>
> dmesg is the 8GB, but 4 GB is the same,
> even with the older v 1.13 of UEFI ..

that was from the xxx_img.xz , ah, wait , what do I see there :
<
<Works on my RPi4: UEFI build v1.14, memory limit off in settings, FreeBSD 12.1 (because CURRENT loader.efi doesn't seem to work.. >_<) mini memstick image on a USB stick, CURRENT kernel with this + D25201 to make XHCI attach at all + D25203 for a device to test the behind-GPU restriction too + all my other patches lol but that's not relevant.>>

< mini memstick image on a USB stick>

O.K, will try that