Report: FreeBSD on Rpi4 8 GB model

Klaus Küchemann maciphone2 at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:41:25 UTC 2020

Thanks Robert,
can I or can you transfer your information into the wiki?
My 8GB model was not bootable under UEFI.
I didn't know that u-boot had a current patch.
Could you provide a u-boot binary and/or your modified armstub8-gic.bin for the wiki?
I could upload that to a server and make it available for download .
Do you know whether sysutils/u-boot.xx- port(not pkg)  could be targeted to 2020.07
to fix any issue with u-boot?
Afaik u-boot 2020.07 has new patches for genet and  pcie(!)… do you know details about that?