is wireguard available on arm64

Bernhard Fröhlich decke at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 15 14:47:43 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, Peter Libassi <peter at libassi.se> wrote:
> I managed to compile (after adding swap space) and install go-devel and
the wireguard bits on the RPI3. I also installed the packages on a second
RPI3. Set up a wireguard tunnel between the RPI3's using wg-quick and run
iperf test.

> iperf direct on the local lan: 94.1 Mbits/sec
> iperf over the wireguard tunnel: 71.1 Mbits/sec
>

> The wg(8) man page references man pages that do not exist on freebsd,
where should I file a bugreport.

I will have a look and put it on my todo list. If you want you can create a
bugreport on bugs.freebsd.org but it's not needed.

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/