nVidia Jetson Re: Points to ponder Re: Showstoppers for RPI3

Greg V greg at unrelenting.technology
Sat Feb 29 10:32:54 UTC 2020

Feb 29, 2020 7:58:39 AM Klaus Küchemann via freebsd-arm :

> I think an interesting platform for you could be the nvidia jetson ecosystem.
> We could do the FreeBSD-port for the Jetson-platform

https://github.com/strejda/freebsd/commits/master

I think a few people use Jetson TX1/Nano as their arm64 dev boxes. I've booted a Nintendo Switch, which has the same SoC:

https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=4301

but it didn't have any communication with the outside world (something needed to be done to enable host mode on the USB-C port to get USB devices working?)

Here's Jetson Nano: https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=5197