RPI4 vs AMLOGIC s905x2 / x96max

Robert Crowston crowston at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 15 09:46:06 UTC 2020

> the rpi4 is not interesting in terms of price

AFAIK the x96max only has the Cortex A-53 processor; the Pi4 has the A-72, which is significantly faster. (ARM claims 1.9 speed up.)

I have yet to see any hardware platform that really competes, across all categories, with the RPi4, at its price point. That’s one reason I keep hacking away at it.

But, the more chips we can work on the better, so I wish good luck to you.

--- Rob