Just getting started with Rasperry PI 4B, 8GB...

Ronald Klop ronald-lists at klop.ws
Wed Dec 2 08:27:56 UTC 2020

Just a quick (top-posted) note as I'm going into a meeting.

I followed these steps:
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arm/2020-November/022701.html

But instead of mdconfig I just dd'ed the image and mounted the SD-card to put the right files in the msdos partition.

Have fun with it. My RPI4 8GB runs quite fine for about 2 weeks now.

Ronald.