network booting allwinner(nanopi)

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely7.cicely.de
Fri Mar 29 19:36:33 UTC 2019

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 09:34:30AM +0300, Daniel Braniss wrote:
> Hi,
> with last weeks head (r345465),
> I tried - again - to netboot and the old way no longer works
> 	usb start
> 	setenv loaderdev net
> 	boot
>
> now it complains allot:-) but no dice.
> So, is there a way that netboot works?

On a Pi1 project I put the following in loader.conf:
currdev="net0"
This requires the loader.conf to be on the SD card however.
I used an UFS partition for that, but I assume that the msdosfs
partition would work too as the loader can read that filesystem
as well.

--
B.Walter <bernd at bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de