Options for FBSD support with LCD device - new project

Kaya Saman kayasaman at optiplex-networks.com
Tue Mar 19 00:09:23 UTC 2019

On 3/18/19 11:58 PM, Mori Hiroki wrote:

> Hi

Thanks Hiroki-san!

There are many ways to connect an LCD display. Since now I know what
board I will go for; the Pine64-LTS, I will look at using the SPI
interface on the GPIO RPi header.

I have used quite a few displays on x86 hardware connected to USB or
Serial headers so it should be fine.

Best Regards,

Kaya