odroidc1 build kernel fails

peter garshtja peter.garshtja at ambient-md.com
Wed Mar 6 15:58:28 UTC 2019

Looked into src tree and found the code submitted by John Wehle is @
r281412. I ran svnlite up -r 281412 meson.dtsi under sys/gnu/dts/arm, then
ran svn log meson.dtsi which generates an error that this file cannot be
found. So I downloaded with curl and that seems fixed the problem and
buildkernel is being rebuilt.

Also it looks like code in github is not in sync with svn scm.