odroidc1 build kernel fails

Andreas Tobler andreast-list at fgznet.ch
Tue Mar 5 19:37:28 UTC 2019

On 05.03.19 12:20, Peter Garshtja wrote:

> converting odroidc1.dts -> /usr/obj/usr/src/arm.armv6/sys/ODROIDC1/odroidc1.dtb
> Error at /usr/src/sys/gnu/dts/arm/meson.dtsi:96:18: Expected numbers in array of cells
>                                   interrupts = <GIC_SPI 26 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;
>                                                 ^
> Error at /usr/src/sys/gnu/dts/arm/meson.dtsi:96:18: Expected ; at end of property
>                                   interrupts = <GIC_SPI 26 IRQ_TYPE_EDGE_RISING>;
>                                                 ^

If you take an older meson.dtsi and an older meson8b.dtsi it should
build fine. (under src/sys/gnu/dts/arm)

The version you should try is lower than 324820. Iow, the import of the
dts's from Linux 'broke' the build.

To get an older version you can 'svn up -r 324819 meson.dtsi' in the
above mentioned directory, the same for meson8b.dtsi.

I recently built and booted a kernel for my odroids.

hth,
Andreas