RPi serial ports revisited
Dustin Marquess
dmarquess at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 03:20:48 UTC 2019
I had the same issue. About a year ago is was easy-ish with Gonzo’s help. The last time I tried though, the newer U-Boot code was a nightmare to get to work that way. :(
-Dustin
On Jun 16, 2019, 4:33 AM -0500, Per olof Ljungmark <peo at nethead.se>, wrote:
> Last year I managed with the help of this list and googling to get a Pi3
> running with the Adafruit GPS Hat.
> That was FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 r336479
>
> Now I've got a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and wanted to check if I could get it
> to run the hat with
> FreeBSD 12.0-STABLE r348832 PPS arm64
>
> Well, as it turned out, a lot of things changed since, both on the Pi
> and FreeBSD.
> I've gotten as far as I have the correct GPS output on /dev/cuau1 but I
> want it on /dev/cuau0
>
> So with 12-STABLE, where and how do I switch GPIO pins between uart0 and
> uart1?
>
> Thanks,
>
> //per
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> freebsd-arm at freebsd.org mailing list
> https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-arm
> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-arm-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-arm
mailing list