RBPI3B+ FreeBSD 12 ZFS

Stefan Parvu sparvu at kronometrix.org
Fri Feb 22 16:16:14 UTC 2019

> I'm trying to figure out the use case.

First of all Im trying to understand, if this would even work on a 64bit
RBPI board and STABLE 12.0. Just curiosity. I do recall old days when I was
working in Sun ZFS systems would require some RAM to work correctly.

Then we found more robust and resilient ZFS for different workloads than UFS
regarding data corruption, power outages etc. So I was thinking I could experiment with
our application RBPI UFS and replace that with ZFS.

thanks for pointers. appreciated.

Stefan