Help getting Marvell-A388 SBC booted

Marcin Wojtas mw at semihalf.com
Mon Feb 4 05:45:07 UTC 2019

Hi  Soeren,

niedz., 3 lut 2019 o 17:21 Saul Goodman <tsallgoodman at yandex.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Marcin,
>
> I got it to boot. The Marvell-U-Boot version from helios4 github repos worked.

That's great. Was there any special trick? What was the issue?

> Next problem is to get the fan control working. There are fan connectors on the board which are connected to some GPIO's. The linux dts seems to wire them to pwm-fan driver. Is there something similar available in FreeBSD. How would i go about fixing this?

I haven't played with it. In Linux indeed it's a pretty simple driver
("drivers/hwmon/gpio-fan.c"). However I do not see an equivalent in
FreeBSD - only customized solutions for specific platforms. If someone
knows, I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me :)

Best regards,
Marcin