Espressobin anyone ?

Søren Schmidt soren.schmidt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 15:11:38 UTC 2019

Hi

You need to build the .dtb file from what is in the source tree, not one obtained from the net.

I should work in -current (not tried, I use a heavy modified 12-stable).

You should modify your env in the onboard u-boot to load the right kernel and dtb.

Something like:

setenv fdt_name 'efi/boot/armada-3720-espressobin.dtb'
setenv image_name 'efi/freebsd/loader.efi'
setenv bootcmd 'mmc dev 0; fatload mmc 0:1 $kernel_addr $image_name;fatload mmc 0:1 $fdt_addr $fdt_name; bootefi $kernel_addr $fdt_addr'

-Søren