ClearFog Base -- "status: no carrier" for mvneta1

Marcin Wojtas mw at semihalf.com
Tue Oct 2 03:43:01 UTC 2018

Hi Glenn,

I can see, that armada-388-clearfog-base.dts connects eth1 to a PHY via MDIO.
Unfortunately my Clearfog boards have the SFP cage connected only to
the SGMII lanes only (no PHY).

Can you please try to boot with armada-388-clearfog.dts, where the SFP
cage is configured as the 'fixed-link' and let know?

Best regards,
Marcin