Webbrowser

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely7.cicely.de
Mon Mar 5 16:59:42 UTC 2018

It seems that there is not useable webbrowser for arm.
I've tested 11.1 on a Pi2 and a recent current snapshot on a Pi3.
The only brwosers I got running is billo and midori.
The first one is practically unuseable these days and midori always
crashes when the javascript engine starts.
With javascript disabled midori runs fine, but I need JS.
Did anyone already spend some time debugging this issue?

--
B.Walter <bernd at bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de