raspberry pi 3 and armv7

Sérgio de Almeida Lenzi nervoso at k1.com.br
Sat Dec 8 12:48:17 UTC 2018

Hello, I am trying to work with FreeBSD12 and raspberry pi 3,
it works in aarch64, it is very fast but there is no sound (audio)
support
that makes my project unavailable.
The Freebsd12 aarch64 being FAST it consumes too much memory as each
pointer is 64 bits..
I download the crochet framework https://github.com/freebsd/crochet
and make running images from it, I manage to compile Xorg, and have it
working... using ports... but I am stuck in the sound subsystem.
Looking at the code from boards/Raspberrypi3/setup.sh I could find code
to build the system in armv7. but all I get is the rainbow screen at
boot..
Question:  Is there a way to make FreebSD armv7 boot on RaspberryPI3???

Thanks for any help