FreeBSD 11 on Banana-Pi M3 A83t

Nomad Esst noname.esst at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 09:19:45 UTC 2017

Thank you EmmanuelI'm trying to install u-boot-master according to the instruction mentioned in Fresh ports:

#cd /usr/ports/sysutils/u-boot-master/ && make install clean

But I don't have this directory! I tried to install it using pkg install:

#pkg install sysutils/u-boot-master

But I get this error:

Updating FreeBSD repository catalogue...FreeBSD repository is up to date.All repositories are up to date.pkg: No packages available to install matching 'sysutils/u-boot-master' have been found in the repositories
Please help me solve this.
Thanks in advance

    On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:48 PM, Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:26:00 +0000 (UTC)
Nomad Esst via freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm at freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hello allI have created an image using Crochet build tool for my BPi M3 board. I have burnt it on it's on-board 4GB EMMC. When I try to boot the board, I get the following error:
>
> U-Boot SPL 2016.05 (Aug 13 2017 - 05:07:01)DRAM: 2048 MiBCard did not respond to voltage select!Could not determine boot source
> resetting ...
> What should I do?
> Thanks in advance.

 Our U-Boot is probably not recent enough to support the eMMC. A83T
support is not really great even in Linux or U-Boot.

 You could try updating u-boot to use the u-boot-master port (which
curently track the 2017.07 version of U-Boot).

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> <manu at freebsd.org>