ARM board recommendations with true GigE ports

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 23:47:56 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Jim Thompson <jim at netgate.com> wrote:

> What do you mean by “true gigabit”?
>
> I’ve trivially done 939mbps over TCP / IPv4 (iperf3, even a browser-based Speedtest) on a couple different Armada 38x boards with the default pfSense ruleset “on”. Solid-Run makes one, we sell one.

We make a custom product based on the Armada 38xx and it was measured
at high 900 Mbps using a Buildroot Linux. I want to say 980 but the
engineer who did the measurements is away so I can't confirm.

I can't wait to get my hands on a netgate router. I had it all lined
up for my tax return and then the clutch in my car died. :(

https://www.netgate.com/products/sg-3100.html