Raspberry Pi 2 i2c doesn't seem to work

Maxim Filimonov che at bein.link
Sun Sep 10 20:14:23 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I understand something has been discussed on this matter, however Google doesn't say anything.
I have a Raspberry Pi 2, and currently I installed FreeBSD 11.1-STABLE on it.
Works fine, but when I try to detect i2c devices (using `i2c -s -f /dev/iic1`), it shows nothing.
ktrace/kdump show it has "Device not configured" on every address.
On Linux, the device (address 0x77) detects just fine.
What am I missing? Do I have to configure GPIO pins separately?
Thanks in advance.

-----
wbr, Maxim V Filimonov <che at bein.link>