Raspberry Pi 3B

Ricardo Tweeg rtweeg at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jan 17 22:05:02 UTC 2017

Em Sexta-feira, 13 de Janeiro de 2017 14:47, Shawn Webb <shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org> escreveu:

>Hey Ricardo,
>
>My response is inline.
>

>On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 04:39:53PM +0000, Ricardo Tweeg via freebsd-arm wrote:
>> Good afternoon,
>> I bought a Raspberry Pi 3B for studies.I did not find the image for this model (Raspberry Pi 3B) on the freebsd.org site.Could you tell me if there is any image available for this new model?
>> Thank you,
>> Ricardo Tweeg
>
>The current support for the RPI3 is documented here:
>
>https://wiki.freebsd.org/arm64/rpi3
>
>If you'd like a pre-built image for the RPI3, here's a HardenedBSD
>build with the clang 4.0.0 development bits and SMP enabled:
>
>https://hardenedbsd.org/~shawn/rpi3/clang400-2017-01-11/HardenedBSD-RaspberryPi3-aarch64-12.0-HARDENEDBSD-774b588d523.img.xz
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Shawn Webb
>Cofounder and Security Engineer
>HardenedBSD
>
>GPG Key ID:          0x6A84658F52456EEE
>GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE

Thank you my friend,

By the way, I'm completely new to the world in Raspberry Pi and I'm having the following problem right after downloading the image, writing it to the SSD, plugging the SSD into Raspberry Pi and turning it on:

The LEDs remain red and my monitor (HP V606hz) shows a message saying no signal.
If I get the Raspberry Pi and plug it into my TV (Sony), it loads and shows the boot process normally.
Is there any command line that I can include in the "config" file so that it recognizes my HP monitor?

Hugs,

Ricardo Tweeg