u-boot ports for Zedboard and Zybo

Thomas Skibo thomasskibo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 19:35:38 UTC 2017

> On Jan 16, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:
>
> Any chance you could rebase this onto the new u-boot-master framework?
> Or are the changes not yet merged back into u-boot upstream?
>
> Warner

I tried that last night but it failed mysteriously:

gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/ports/sysutils/u-boot-zed2/work/u-boot-ports-v2017.01.00.1'
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/sysutils/u-boot-zed2

I’m pretty sure Zybo and Zedboard have been merged into upstream u-boot but I’ve had better luck building from Xilinx’s u-boot repository.  I’ll take a second look and see what went wrong…

—Thomas