crochet rpi2 boot won't play nice for me...

Ross Alexander rwa at athabascau.ca
Sat Dec 30 20:15:40 UTC 2017

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017, Mark Millard wrote:

> [Turns out that head -r326914 broke ubldr.bin and ubldr .
> Fixed in head -r327351 .]

Oh, great.  Tnx.

I wrote:

>> Anyway I'm downloading an image from ftp.freebsd.org and will see
>> what I can learn from inspecting it.

What I picked up was built 27 Dec.  It's broken in exactly the same
way my efforts are, which I suppose is comfort of a kind.

> Use ubldr.bin from -r327351 or later.

Appreciate that very much.  Sincere thanks for helping me out.

best regards,
Ross

Ross Alexander, (780) 675-6823 desk / (780) 689-0749 cell, rwa at athabascau.ca

        It is not of the essence of mathematics to be conversant with
        the ideas of number and quantity.
                        -- George Boole
--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---