ubldr question

Emmanuel Vadot manu at bidouilliste.com
Mon Dec 18 16:51:29 UTC 2017

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 09:41:17 -0700
Ian Lepore <ian at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 2017-12-18 at 08:34 -0800, Russell Haley wrote:
> > Sorry for the top post.
> >
> > So it's just a matter of updating the define/variable noted below to
> > restore that functionality on previously supported platforms?
> >
> > Russ
> >

> Yes, just do:
>
>  setenv fdtfile yourfilename.dtb
>  saveenv
>
> -- Ian

 I'm curious for what board you need this ? Do you have some custom dtb
and don't want to load the default one ?
 The only port that I know which aren't setting fdtfile is for the
pandaboard, it's the same in u-boot mainline I need to see why it isn't
set and if it's intentional or not (pandaboard is more or less dead).

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> <manu at freebsd.org>