Pine64+ 2GB and RPI3 (A64 examples): Any general idea on what/when to expect for the return of USB support to head?

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Fri Aug 4 14:16:37 UTC 2017

I've uploaded a new build of HardenedBSD for the RPI3 here:

https://hardenedbsd.org/~shawn/rpi3/2017-08-04/HardenedBSD-RaspberryPi3-aarch64-12.0-HARDENEDBSD-e6e174b43590.img.xz

It uses the HARDENEDBSD kernel instead of HARDENEDBSD-NODEBUG. Emmanuel
let me know there's something going on that's only manifest in the
GENERIC-NODEBUG kernel.

Thanks,

Shawn