.inst assembler directive (Fwd: svn commit: r300333 - head/contrib/binutils/gas/config

Pedro Giffuni pfg at FreeBSD.org
Fri May 20 20:11:55 UTC 2016

On 05/20/16 15:01, Pedro F. Giffuni wrote:
> Author: pfg
> Date: Fri May 20 20:01:10 2016
> New Revision: 300333
>
> Log:
>   gas: Implement the .inst assembler directive for arm.
>
>   We normally use the binutils from ports but on other systems this
>   is required for building gcc 4.9.
>
>   Obtained from:	OpenBSD (CVS rev. 1.5)
>   MFC after:	3 weeks
>
> Modified:
>   head/contrib/binutils/gas/config/tc-arm.c

I only tested this by crossbuilding but given our developers
sometimes complain about how outdated GNU as 2.17.50 is for
local development I thought it would be preferable to bring
it early.

Please report anything wrong with the change.

Pedro.