rpi2 as wireless router

Herminio Hernandez, Jr. herminio.hernandezjr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:26:21 UTC 2016

I am trying to set freebsd as a wifi router on my rpi2. My Iphone can see
the ssid but it is failing to conect. FreeBSD can see the phone:

root at rpi2:~ # ifconfig wlan0 list sta
ADDR               AID CHAN RATE RSSI IDLE  TXSEQ  RXSEQ CAPS FLAG
iphone-macaddress    1    6   1M 20.0    0     11  44944 EPS  AQEPHTR RSN
HTCAP WME

I am running tcp dump and I see the dhcp requests and replies, but there is
no connection establishing. Is there anything I am missing.

Thanks
Herminio