Problem with the RPI-B snapshot

diffusae punasipuli at t-online.de
Wed Dec 28 22:43:34 UTC 2016

Hello!

I'm using FreeBSD 11.0-STABLE on a RPI-B and want to configure a
transparent proxy with an following pf rules:

https://github.com/lattera/transtor/blob/master/pf.conf

I've tested the known rules on a FreeBSD11 (amd64). It works on the fly.

I've tried the same configuration for armv6 (RPI-B) and it only works
locally and also dropped all other network connections.

I guess, there is something missing in RPI-B ISO-images. It looks like,
that there a module or a kernel configuration missing. Maybe there is
something with USB network driver. I don't know. With this "normally"
working pf rules for transparent proxy all connections from the LAN are
immediately closed. So, a bit of investigation is needed.

Maybe you've some hints?

Thanks a lot

Regards,