Arduino Due

Goran Mekić meka at tilda.center
Mon Dec 12 15:09:05 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 01:01:19AM +0300, Boris Samorodov wrote:
> Do you use a FreeBSD port? Then freebsd-ports@ may be a more
> appropriate maillist to ask. And please include the info about
> your host OS, platform and port/package version of arduino.

I did write to the port maintainer, as I thought that if it's about the port, maintainer is the one who should hear about it.

I'm running two boxes: laptop and desktop. Laptop has i7 CPU with FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE and desktop has i5 CPU with FreeBSD 11.0-STABLE. Arduino IDE is arduino16 from the latest snapshot of ports. Thank you!

Regards,
meka