Orange Pi One

Emmanuel Vadot manu at bidouilliste.com
Thu Apr 21 20:45:51 UTC 2016

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 22:01:25 +0200
Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm at dino.sk> wrote:

> OK, so yesterday I solved this puzzle - it was stupid pilot error (my
> ubldr.bin was not built with fdt support), after fixing it I made a
> test today - building SD image from scratch. It is succesfull now, so
> it's time to do kernel hacking. u-boot-orangepi port needs some review
> and cleanup before submitting into port repository, but anybody
> interested could write me for more details.
>
> Regards,
> Milan

 FYI I've just commit support for pinctrl in my github repo (along with orangepi-one dts from uboot).
 I'll look at SMP and USB this weekend.

 For the u-boot port, do not submit it. Uboot > 2015.04 cannot be compiled with CONFIG_API and net support, this means no netboot.
 I also have some port here : https://github.com/evadot/u-boot-freebsd-port
 I use the orangepi-pc port for my orangepi-one (orangepi-one config is commited in -HEAD uboot only).

--
Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com>