Can't installworld for arm -- cc: not found

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 06:38:29 UTC 2016

I'm actually just studying this page myself right now! There seems to
be a discrepancy in the use of sudo. When you sudo the root user
doesn't have the MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX environment variable set. Using sudo
with -E (preserves environment) fixed it for me (your results may
vary).

Command Line:
sudo -E make installworld blah blah blah

In the mk Script:
... mk_sudo="sudo -E";;

Hope that helps,

Russ