Digi-CCWMX53 - u-boot

Ganbold Tsagaankhuu ganbold at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 04:43:33 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Russell Haley <russ.haley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, Mr. Lapore had to all but type 'make install' into my console
> for me, but in the end I did get u-boot to build in a 10-RELEASE jail.
> I was able to boot all the way into userland, although I think I
> missed a step in creating my rootfs.
>
> So this is what is up for me next:
> - learn how to get ubldr working
> - play around a bit and see what works and what doesn't.
>
> I may get my hands on a Phytec iMX6 SOM from work, but I'm still
> interested in finding out about Krait support in the Qualcomm
> snapdragons.That is ultimately my target.

Michal Meloun is working on IFC6410 board from inforcecomputing. He already
made very good progress so he was able to see login prompt. This board has
Krait CPU. Hopefully soon we will have support codes in src tree.

> There are some fun looking
> reference boards here:
> http://shop.intrinsyc.com/collections/qualcomm
>
> That said, the new snapdragon 810 is 64 bit (and a reference design
> from ARM is my layman's understanding). Maybe I should try to leap
> frog and get ahead of the curve? I'll have to check out the level of
> support in arm64.

Andrew Turner is working on arm64 support, so he could tell you the current
status of it.

Ganbold