svn server problems

Brett Wynkoop freebsd-arm at wynn.com
Sat Mar 7 23:26:06 UTC 2015

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 22:05:58 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Schwarz <freebsd.asc at strcmp.org> wrote:

> On 07.03.15, Brett Wynkoop wrote:
>
> > I am using the svnlite client from ports.
>
> svnlite is part of world, there is no need to install it from ports.

My mistake....thought it came from ports.  Either way the issue is why
do I keep getting the disconnects when trying to svnlite up?

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound