Not arm related - but FreeBSD related

Brett Wynkoop freebsd-arm at wynn.com
Tue Mar 3 04:09:10 UTC 2015

Greeting-

So I have to find a PCI-E network card that works well under 10.1 on
x86.  Do any of you have suggestions?  I would rather not just "pick
something from the list", and instead find out what others have had
good luck with.

-Brett

--

wynkoop at wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.