FreeBSD on CuBox-i-4x4 (with HDMI patch)

Ulrich Grey usenet at ulrich-grey.de
Tue Jul 28 14:01:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

I had some panics, the most during reboot. I did't want to burden the mailing list
because I am not shure whether it is related to the "faked" dtb-file. It seems that
"reboot" does not work. You can see it in the attached file.

The panic I have posted about was after compiling ports for
some hours in a xfce4-terminal window. I give you the whole file, see from line 3977.
I will try to reproduce it.

Regards
Ulrich