WIP: IPU and HDMI drivers for i.MX6

Ulrich Grey usenet at ulrich-grey.de
Mon Jul 20 12:07:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am running

FreeBSD wqtest 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0 r285652M: Sat Jul 18
01:43:03 UTC 2015     gwgpi at wqtest-hf:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/IMX6  arm armv6hf

on a Wandboard-Quad. I have built the image with HDMI-patch using
/usr/src/release/release.sh -c arm/Wandboard.conf
on the Wandboard itself (a armv6hf system).

To boot I had to copy ubldr from a armv6 image to the fat partition.
I don't know whether this is important in this context. Images without HDMI-patch are
booting successfully.

During boot I got a grapical u-boot logo, then the screen jitters and is black.
I have used an old EIZO Monitor and a Philips TV set. Both don't work.

Please see the attached file.